[IPp] inset question/problem

Jesse's been having a problem the last few weeks while inserting the
 insets... I dont know if its his technique or just a bad batch of sets. He does
the
insertion, and then presses the center to make the tape stick. . The problem
is in the removal of the insertion device. When he goes to pull it out, it
 doesn't want to budge, almost like its stuck...He's grabbing the center, like
he
 always does and it doesn't want to come out.  We've wasted 4 sets in the
last box of 10....  He really loves the sets,how they feel etc...,  but its
getting to be an expensive PITA to use ....
Stacey