[IPn] more ummphffff

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

With your help and a little more ummphfff...! I am hoping that
we can match the rest of NORTH COAST's $250 challenge by Monday.
A few more donations of $10, $20, or more will do the trick.

If you are financially able and have not yet made YOUR
contribution to the Winter Pledge Drive, won't you please
visit our secure donation page and make your pledge today.

You can mail a contribution to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

If you would like to help raise additional funds for
Insulin Pumpers as a volunteer, send a private note to me
telling what Insulin Pumpers means to you. I will share it
with the forum as the NEXT pledge message.

My very best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write