[IPp] hats off to animas service

Hi folks

Last night, Patricia 14 spent hours and hours trying to get pump to work but
it kept giving shut down problems. In school again today and when she came
home, no more would it work.  She changed batteries, tubing, infusion sets,
insulin and cartridges and nothing stayed.

Called animas and within one hour they were in contact with our Canadian
supplier. Tonight a pump will arrive by courier to use until the new one
arrives. I am so thanking for my kid pumping and since December, she has
really aimed hard to not do wrong things and get back in control. She cried
tonight thinking she would be on needles again until Monday or Tuesday but
now it looks like maybe 8-9 pm tonight she will be back up running on the
pump.

Simply had to write to say how thrilled we always are when dealing with this
animas pump company.

Jana Church
Mom to Patricia Pumping 4 years this March