Re: [IPp] Ski-all-night youth trip coming up--advice?

 My son Derek is a Snowboarder and goes everyweek fomr 8am til 4pm we half his
basal rate and if low on checks he keeps gatorade in his snowboarding pak he has
never had a problem with the pump exposed to cold weather for periods of time Do
remember that if he is Skiing for the entire 8 hrs you will see lower numbers
the next day so be on the lookout

> From: email @ redacted
> Date: 2005/02/04 Fri PM 02:44:42 EST
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IPp] Ski-all-night youth trip coming up--advice?
>
> Hello all,
>
> I'm planning to contact Dan's endo's office about this, but thought I would
> ask the real experts for some advice.
>
> Our church youth group goes on an annual ski trip with all the other
>  Catholic youth groups in the Chicago area. They get the whole place to
> themselves
> but the catch is, it's all-night  skiing--probably from about 8:00 pm until
 > 5:00 am. There is a lodge and they can come in and warm up, get something to
> eat, dance  etc.
>
> Dan's dad is going along in case Dan has a problem, but will stay in the
 > lodge and out of Dan's hair as much as possible (It was a tough sell to get
Dan