[IPp] RE:Blue "cure diabetes" bracelet

www.curebracelet.com   Royal blue and all proceeds go to JDRF.

Keirsten

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:23 AM
 I received my blue "cure diabetes" bracelet. Since my family and I have
been
wearing them I have numerous requests. No one has them in Pittsburgh yet.
Please send me the web site or infomation to pass along.

The documents accompanying this transmission contain confidential health and
business information that is legally privileged. This information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The
authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this
information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation
and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been
fulfilled.

disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the
contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this information in error, please notify the sender immediately for the
return or destruction of the documents.