[IPn] last gasp

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

This is the last request for the Winter Pledge Drive. This pledge
drive has gone remarkably well and my thanks go out to all of you
that have provided your support to Insulin Pumpers over this and
prior years.

February is the shortest month of the year and we've managed to raise
$4,447 in just 28 days toward our goal of $5,000. We need to raise
just a smidgen more than $500 to reach our goal and I am hopeful that
those of you that are waiting for the right time to make your
contribution will do so now so that there is not a shortfall. Please
contribute if you have not done so yet. This is your forum and it
relies on your support to continue successful operation.

To help fill in the last $500 gap, donate $10, $20, or whatever you
can afford by visiting the donation page of the web site at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====