[IPp] Chat: "Celiac Patients and the Pump" hosted by Animas

The Animas chat for March will be held Tuesday, March 4th at 9pm EST  in the
Guest Room.

 This month's topic will be "Celiac Patients and the Pump."  The guest
 speakers will be Lynn Senecal RD, CDE and Denise Griswold RD CDE.
 This should prove to be a most interesting chat, and certainly
 pertinent to all Celiac patients, not just those on an Animas pump.

 To join the chat, simply point your browser to
 http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
 pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat
 room).  You will then need to type in your username and password when
 prompted. Your username is the email address that you subscribed to
 the list with and your password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If
 you are having problems accessing the chat, email
 help@insulin-pumpers.org and we will help you access the chat.

 If you are unable to attend the chat and you are interested in the
 topic, you may access a transcript of the chat the following day.
 Simply go to the same page, and click on Chat Transcripts, and then
 scroll down until you find guest-2003-03-04.html and then click on it.

 We look forward to seeing everyone at Tuesday's chat!

         Insulin-Pumpers.Org - The Original and Always The Best
            Diabetes and Insulin Pump Chat on the Internet!

 Pump Huuggss!!

 Steve & Jem
 email @ redacted
 Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
 "As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
 It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a