Re: [IPp] How is the Deltec Cozmo working

Gina:  I'll let you know - we have been pumping for four years (HTron) and
will go on the Cozmo today!  Our daughter is seven now so we have some
different issues but we are really looking forward to having the .05 option.
If you email me directly, I can put you in touch with a couple people at
Deltec that helped us a lot.  Charissa Reid email @ redacted