[IPp] How is the Deltec Cozmo working

Justin is a 2 year old toddler that started pumping in late October. We have
not been able to get his night time basal to work. 0.1 is to low and b/s
start to go up, while 0.2 is to much and b/s start to drop. We have tried
alternating 0.1 and 0.2 and that doesn't work either so I am up checking b/s
all night long.  In the day time hour 0.1 basel is also to much and Justin
cannot go to long without eating. Just need a pump with a lower 0.05 basal
rate to fine tune Justin's Blood sugar control. My Endo decided we should
change pump and wants me to get the Deltec Cozmo.  Is anyone using the Cozmo,
if so who do you like it?

Gina Mom of Justin