Re: [IPp] I wonder what will come of paradigm?

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, my sons Justin 1st pump low battery alarm never
went off and the battery went dead. Thank God I was the one wearing the pump
with saline while in pump training and not Justin. the 2nd pump sensor arm
that pushes the insulin reservoir didn't noticed it made contact with the
reservoir and pushed out 100 units of insulin while in prime during a site
change. I was also having lots of problems with air in the line with the 2nd
pump. This new pump seems to be working well so far I am having no more
problems with air in line, but I have the new pump less than a month.

Gina mom of Justin 2 years old dx 3/15/02