Re: [IPp] Cozmo Pump Arrived Today!

In a message dated 2/25/2003 2:46:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I wanted to say that our Cozmo Pump arrived today and we are so excited to
> get
> started on this journey.

Congrats, Denise!  The pump has made *such* a difference in the quality of
life for all of us.  In many respects it's harder (all the math, and I'm
mathphobic!!  LOL!), but it's soooooo worth it!

Warmly,

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikko (7/98)
Dx'd 3/01