From: "Denise Owens" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] Cozmo Pump Arrived Today!
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:08:07 -0800

Hi All,

  I wanted to say that our Cozmo Pump arrived today and we are so excited to
get
started on this journey. I really hope this will be worth my not having to
give
my daughter 4 shots per day and looking at her sad face when I hurt her and
all
the bruises she gets.

Denise
Mom to Haley & Savannah, twins, Haley dxd 12/2000