From: Allison Leake [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 2:00 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] OT UltraSmart

We were just wondering if anyone has bought the One Touch UltraSmart yet.  I
saw on the Lifescan website that it's available to buy online. I have not
yet checked locally to see if stores are stocking them now.  I read scanned
the instruction manual online and it looks really cool!

Just wondering what your opinion is of it, if you have used it yet.

mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping 6/02