[IPp] OT UltraSmart

Hi,
We were just wondering if anyone has bought the One Touch UltraSmart yet.  I
saw on the Lifescan website that it's available to buy online. I have not
yet checked locally to see if stores are stocking them now.  I read scanned
the instruction manual online and it looks really cool!

Just wondering what your opinion is of it, if you have used it yet.

Thanks,
Allison
mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping 6/02