[IPp] Novorapid

A quick questions...  I just switched my 7 year old daughter to
Novorapid from diluted Humalog.  I have only heard of people needing
either less insulin or the same amount when they switched.  She seems to
need more.  Our basils were great on Humalog so I was wondering if
anyone else required more insulin when they switched.

Debbie, Mom to Megan dx'd 08/01/00, pumping since 08/13/01, Madison 4
and Gillian 1