Re: [IPp] Cross Postings make me CROSS!!!

 That was my fault. I did it on my very first post and was beaten & slapped by 3
different administrators so I believe I learned my lesson! LOL! It was my first
time posting & I didn't know any better... Now I do.
Rachel <-- Mom to Cole, 4.5 - Pumping Animas 2-20-03
  George Lovelace <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by your tax deductible contributions.

As the mail administrator on duty, it has come to my attention that
some of you have been "cross-posting" to several lists at the same
, Insulin Pumpers
, Our Sweet kids

PLEASE, do NOT do this. Whenever someone hits Reply All to one of
these messages their post comes to me if they are not a member of the
List at IP. That then causes me to do an investigation of why it
has "Bounced", different subscribed address, member deleted due to
mail problems, etc. This can be a great deal of work and out time is
volunteered, we don't get paid to do this.

If you want to post the same message to several lists, address it to
one, and right before sending it, make a copy which you can address
to the other lists. Send each post to an individual list and your
few seconds of work can save me minutes out of my day.

Thank you,

George Lovelace
Volunteer Administrator
(who is sending a duplicate of this to the other lists)

Do you Yahoo!?