[IPn] Kudo's to all

One members writes:
To me Insulin-Pumpers has been great, I have heard from so many
people that can really understand what I'm going through and even
better have given me great advice when I don't have a clue. I didn't
know anyone on an Insulin pump before, well I do now and it truly
helps. I no longer feel alone. Thank you everyone using

A Pennsylvania Pump Family has sent a $250.00 challenge to all forum
members. Again, the opportunity awaits those of you that have not yet
made a contribution to DOUBLE the value of your donation.

Pennsylvania will provide a DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR MATCH of your donation
up to $250.00. If you are financially able, please make your
contribution to YOUR forum today and take advantage of the tax
deductible savings as well as the dollar for dollar match.

Make a sustaining gift or a donation to match this challenge by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035