[IPn] Challenge from Sylvia

I received this note with a check from .....

To all the other Washingtonians...I am pledging $100.00 and challenge
any and all of you to match at least $25.00 of that if not more.
Let's show the folks on this list what we in the Geat North West are
made of....!!....not just rain....LOL.........

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA  west of Seattle

I'm sure Sylvia won't mind if the rest of you waiting in the wings
make a contribution. But..... :-)
I'll be keeping track of the contributions from the North West and
let her know the total.

To make a matching contribution or a sustaining gift visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, challenge the other forum
members to MATCH your generosity, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035