[IPn] What does Insulin Pumpers mean to you??

One member wrote me this note:

What has Insulin-Pumpers meant to me and my family?  It's meant not
going through the learning curve of pumping all alone, of gaining real
experience from caring people who share their time and hearts.  It's
also meant hearing that we're not alone in raising a child with
diabetes, and learning together how to cope with all of the challenges
that brings, both physically and mentally.

What's it mean to YOU??  Send me your thoughts to share.

Insulin Pumpers is your virtual home, help support it. We still have
$65 remaining on VIRGINIA's challenge. Your tax deductible donation
will be doubled by VIRGINIA dollar for dollar up to $65

Make a matching contribution or a sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, challenge the other forum
members to MATCH your generosity, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035