[IPn] Time to get moving again

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend, I know I did. Now
it's time to get back to work and finish our pledge drive. Because of
the 3 day weekend, things have slowed down a lot. We have less than
two weeks remaining in February and there is still $2,700 to go to
reach our pledge goal for the Winter quarter.

I expect no-one wants to receive another pledge request but it is a
necessary fact of life in order for Insulin Pumpers to continue to
server the diabetes community. The biggest problems with the pledge
drives is that many people think that they don't need to contribute
because somebody else will, or the plan on doing it soon, but never
get around to it. Insulin Pumpers was made possible over the last
year by donations from over 550 people just like you.

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY.

Insulin Pumpers tries to make it as easy as possible for you to
contribute. There is even a NEW DOLLAR for DOLLAR CHALLENGE
so you can double the value of your contribution. A pumper from
VIRGINIA challenges you to match their $250 pledge. Virginia will
match your $15, $25, or more donation dollar for dollar up to $250.

It's easy, use your credit card and visit:

to make a matching donation or sustaining contribution to Insulin

If you would like to issue YOUR challenge to the other members to
match your generosity, the visit the challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====