Re: [IPp] Bedwetting

My oldest was a bedwetter until about 11 and we tried the alarm thing and
hated it. The Dr. gave us a prescription for DDAVP and it was wonderful. It
is a nasal spray you use before bed and it really stops the wetting. This
way she was able to spend the night out and not worry. Good luck.

     Shari, mom to Jayson 6, dx'd 6/00, pumping w/Paradigm 8/02