[IPp] Bedwetting

Hi, Parents-

A while back an IP mom gave me a link to a site for bedwetting alarms- Wet
Stop. Before I order I wonder if I could get any more feedback from other
parents who have successfully used a bedwetting device and their
recommendations on which one to use.  Also, if anyone has a device to sell
that they no longer need I may want to buy it from you.  Thanks so much. This
is a GREAT list.
Sybil Fisher -mom to 5 - 2 with diabetes and pumping - Morgan -10 and Madison
- 4.