[IPp] Re: Snacks at school

I've been giving my daughter non-carb snacks for morning snack to avoid
having to go to the office and bolus.  Some days she gets a handful of
peanuts or cheese chunks or celery sticks w/ peanut butter or sunflower
seeds.  These snacks seem to satisfy her until lunch and then we know we
have an accurate blood sugar reading at noon.  It works for us.
Barb Dame