[IPn] See Insulin Pumpers

Hi everyone,

I've added pictures of the new Insulin Pumpers office to the web
site. To get a peek, go to the FAQ page of the web site and click the
link at the bottom of the FIRST SECTION.

....nuther subject.... Anyone that would like to write a little blurb
on what Insulin Pumpers means to you, it would be appreciated. You
can send it to me personally or simply post it to the list. I will
include selected comments from members in the next few pledge

email @ redacted
For mail list removal write
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org