[IPn] Almost half way

Pumpers and Friends,

Over the last week and a half, many of you have contributed to the
Winter Pledge Drive and the total now stands at $1,420. We are now
almost half way through the month and we must raise another $1,000 by
the weekend. There are now several challenges outstanding that when
matched will move us closer to the $2,500 mid point in our Pledge

A member from the Central Valley of California CHALLENGES YOU to
match a most generous contribution to Insulin Pumpers of $100.00

Your contribution of $10, $20, or more will be doubled by Central
Valley up to the limit of $100.

The majority of the support for Insulin Pumpers comes from the list
membership. Please take this opportunity to contribute, double the
value of your donation and pledge today.

Make a sustaining gift or a one time donation to help match this
challenge by visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make YOUR CHALLENGE to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035