[IPp] Re: too many blood tests

My daughter was six when she started on the pump and I remember her feeling
low often, too, even though she was in a normal range.  It took about a
month for things to even out.  After going on the pump, her endo changed her
range from 80 - 180 to a range of 70 -140.  Her body was used to being
higher, so being at a normal range, for instance 72, she would feel low.
Once she became accustomed to better control she stopped complaining about
feeling "low" when she was not.
Barb Dame