Re: [IPp] Pumping Kindergartener

Thank you Janice for all of your comments.  Michael's kindergarten will be
half days.  I will send him to school with our own snack.  Unlike Paul, he is
a very picky eater.  He eats well, but only a handful of food items.  It
sounds like Paul does well with his pump in school.  We are starting the pump
in July so we can be comfortable with it.  Have a nice day.
Coreen, Mom to Michael, 4 1/2 years, will be pumping in July.