Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 06:48:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Karan H
Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: Too many blood tests

How do you handle snacks throughout the day? Doesn't he need to have a
bolus
for the snacks? My daughter age 8 will be going on the pump soon and I
was
anticipating she would go to the nurse for each snack (twice a day) and
lunch
and for the suspicion of highs & lows. Thank you. Karan, mom of Nicole,
dx 14
months

Take care,
Karan