Re: [IPp] I wonder what will come of paradigm?

My problems are not with the paradigm, but more with
the customer service at minimed.  ALthough we have had
to return ours, the one we have now works great and I
have no problems with the paradigm.
Susanne
mom to Jessica 14, Ryan 10, diagnosed at 17
months;pumping paradigm since 8-02, Rebecca 7 and
Justin 4.
--- Allison Leake <email @ redacted> wrote:
> We also have not had any problems with our Paradigm.
>  We love it!  We are in
> TX.
>
> - Allison
> mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping 6/02

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

=====

 Susanne~mom to Jessica 14., Ryan 10., diagnosed 17 months., Rebecca 7 and
Justin 4.