Re: [IPp] I wonder what will come of paradigm?

Just my 2 cents on the paradigm. My son has had his for almost a year now and
we have not had one single problem with it. We love it! He wears it during
sports, gym, and always while swimming. It has been banged while wrestling
more times than I can count. Anytime I have ever had to deal with minimed
since the paradigm and before when he was on the 508 they have always been
amazing. I feel so terrible for everyone who is having trouble with theirs,
but our experience has been nothing but positive. just wanted to share!

Mom to Sam (8) Jack (7) and Tressa Angelina (2)
Jack diagnosed 12/2000 & Pumping since  3/2002