Re: [IPp] I wonder what will come of paradigm?

My 6 year old son has been using the paradigm for 7 months and we've had no
problems at all. I've read about so many people having problems that I had to
tell everybody that the pump does have some success. My six year old plays
hard and bumps his pump often and still no problems. Good luck to everybody
having problems>