[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #305

>>It sort of upsets me to hear so many negatives about the Paradigm.  We have
been pumping using Paradigm since last May and we just love it. Never had a
problem and the customer service is excellent. We live in Connecticut, and I
am wondering where everyone else lives who has had problems with the
Paradigm.  Is it a West Coast thing????
I am sure that there are just as many out there who have had their share of
problems with the other pumps as well.
Here in CT, we have excellent customer service and we have never been
Just thought I'd share.<<

I have seen complaints on this list and the insulin-pumpers list
about both the Animas and Paradigm.  With more people using the
Paradigm, it only makes sense that you'll see more complaints about
it vs. the Animas (or other pumps).  What we don't hear about are the
majority of people who are very happy with it and haven't had any
problems.  I personally know several people who are using the
Paradigm and love it.  Noah is now using the MiniMed 507C.  We will
seriously consider the Paradigm as an upgrade this summer since we
have NEVER had any problems with the 507C in 2.75 years.  MiniMed
custoemr service has been top-notch as well.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah