Re: [IPp] I wonder what will come of paradigm?

It sort of upsets me to hear so many negatives about the Paradigm.  We have
been pumping using Paradigm since last May and we just love it. Never had a
problem and the customer service is excellent. We live in Connecticut, and I
am wondering where everyone else lives who has had problems with the
Paradigm.  Is it a West Coast thing????
I am sure that there are just as many out there who have had their share of
problems with the other pumps as well.
Here in CT, we have excellent customer service and we have never been
Just thought I'd share.