Re: [IPp] I wonder what will come of paradigm?

I think if upgrading is your only choice to get a water proof pump than I would
definitely wait awhile before you upgraded. My daughter's paradigm failed three
times in three weeks. The first two times we were sent a refurbished pump. The
third time I screamed at the top of my lungs and threatened a law suit and they
 finally sent us a new pump. Hannah wore it for about 9 days with no
by that time I was so disgusted that we switched her to the Animas pump. She
 really likes that she can't feel the bolus using the Animas. That was a
 she had with the Paradigm. I like it because we can fine tune her basels
of the .05. The paradigm was only .1 increments.