Re: [IPp] Switch to Novolog

In a message dated 2/7/2003 12:27:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have a four year old who is on the pump and we switched from Humalog to
> Novolog  and he says he feels "low" or is extremely hungry - when tested
> he's
> not low.   This occurs usually  1 1/2 - 2 hours after I bolus him for a
> meal.  Anyone had this happen to them?

My son is four and we recently switched from Humalog to Novalog.  I haven't
noticed the "feeling low" from him, and as to hunger, he has *always* told me
that he was hungry (even pre-diagnosis)!  LOL!  So I have no gauge.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02