[IPp] Switch to Novolog

Quick question for any of you who have switched from Humalog to Novolog.

I have a four year old who is on the pump and we switched from Humalog to
Novolog  and he says he feels "low" or is extremely hungry - when tested he's
not low.    This occurs usually  1 1/2 - 2 hours after I bolus him for a
meal.  Anyone had this happen to them?

only son Alex 4 years old; pumping at two years old
diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes at 15 months

"The Mission of JDRF is to find a cure for diabetes and its complications
through the support of research"