[IPp] Marking (was too many blood tests)

In a message dated 2/6/2003 6:49:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> and they rarely even
> leave a mark you can see or feel within a few hours.

I have a question regarding the marks:  I was under the impression that
switching to Novalog might help with the marking, since, anecdotally, there
was less redness with it.  (And we use the BD Ultrafine II as well!)

However, our endo said that children of color generally tend to retain the
marking due to pigmentation.  If any listers are parents of color, I would
appreciate any tips that have worked for you in this regard??!!!

Thanks in advance!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01