[IPp] Too many blood tests

Yes, Barbara.  I feel she is getting obsessive about the blood tests.  Also,
frankly, I am embarrassed when she tests often at school and her blood sugar
levels are high.  The teachers get very concerned and ask us if she is OK.
Now that we are new at the pump, we don't have her basal rates or her boluses
right yet.  I hate to have the teachers concerned so much.
Thanks for your input.  Ellen