Re: [IPp] Re: Bumps on face...also yeast?

Hi  Jana here Mom to Patricia

She has bumps all the time on her arms especially but no doctor has ever
told us what it is actually. So this is a good topic to me.

As to yeast infections, we sure know what that is all about. She was so bad
at age 2 to 6 for this. They did say to watch out for it and to not wear
anything but cotton underwear and white. Also to be careful what soaps we
used and to try to maintain lower sugars.Seems when sugars leap, yeast can
start faster.

Hope we all get to miss these times soon