[IPp] Too many blood tests

Has anyone else had this problem?  My 7 year old daughter wants to test her
blood sugar all the time.  We are averaging 10 or more a day.  While she's in
school she tests around 4 times.  She says she feels low but she has rarely
been low lately.  We started on the insulin pump last week and the frequent
testing is good but I worry about her fingertips and the disruption at school
when she tests.
This frequent testing started a few months ago, before she started on the
Any thoughts, advice?  E.O.