[IPn] about Insulin Pumpers

Hi everyone,

Did you know that there are 61 people working behind the scenes to
provide you with the web site, chats and mail forum services?

Did you know that since 1997, Insulin Pumpers has helped more than
11,000 individuals and families cope with and manage diabetes 24/7

Did you know that right now, today, there are more than 4,000 people
participating in our mail forums and chats from countries on every
continent except Antarctica, all around the globe... Europe, Asia,
North and South America, Africa, the Middle East, as well as the
Pacific Islands.

Did you know that this is done on a very small, tight budget? ...and
that the majority of that budget comes from contributions made by

This month we need to raise $5,000 in contribution from this pledge
drive to help cover the Winter quarter. So far we've raised $670, but
that leaves a ways to go.

This is day 6 of the pledge drive with only 22 days remaining in the
month. We need pledges of about $200 per day to finish in that time

So..... If you are financially able, please give $10, $25, or
more.... what you can afford to help us meet the goal by the end of
the month. We could use some challenges, sustaining contributions and
regular donations.

Make a sustaining gift or a donation by visiting the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, challenge the other forum
members to MATCH your generosity, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035