Re: [IPp] Bumps on the face

Are the bumps any where else on his body?  When my kids get sick with a virus
they usually get a rash on their entire body. Little tiny red bumps very
similiar to heat rash.  They go away on their own.  Some kids when they get
sick they get these rashes as a way to help heal the virus. So many viruses
are going around. If this doesn't sound like what he is experiencing, than
I'd call the pediatrician just to play it safe.  Very fishy??
Good luck.
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!