Re: [IPp] Bumps on the face

My daughter would get bumps or a rash looking thing on her face around her
mouth and sometimes up near her eyes.  I was wondering for a long time if it
was d realated but have decided that it is from certain kinds of chapstick
that she uses.  Maybe it is a lotion or something that your son is using.

Judy mom to Becca 11 dx 5-00 pumping 11-02