[IPp] Re: bumps on face

My 11 year old son has the same thing.  He gets them on his face and on his
arms.  His pcp said it was dry skin, made worse in the cold winter weather
and to use a good moisturizer.  His endo said something else (I can't
remember what!) but the gist was not to worry about it.  I have noticed that
it is worse in the winter than summer.  I have also had him use a gentle
exfolient which doesn't seem to do much.  If you find something that works
for your son, please pass it on.
Kathy, mom of David
Kingwood, TX  (Where's Grapevine?)