[IPp] Bumps on the face

Am wondering if anyone's child has developed tiny bumps all over their face?
Jake has these all over his face....they don't itch, it doesn't look like a
rash, it's not red.....the bumps look kinda like immature zits (I
know.....what an ugly description!)  I've had him scrub his face really
good, so if they stick around for more than a couple of days, I guess I'll
call his PCP.   Not sure if it's D related or not.  Has anybody's kids had
this or know what it is?

Sean, mom of Jake, 9 (dx 07/01, pumping 01/02)
Grapevine, TX