Re: [IPp] Failing Insulin Pumps

Hi Rick
        My 2 year old son Justin started pumping in October, and this weekend
we had the same problem with our paradigm. While priming, the pump didn't
sense the bottom of the reservoir and all the insulin spilled out, when I
called MiniMed I was told to stop using the pump, and Justin had to go back
on shots for two day.  I got a replacement on Monday morning, but I am not to
happy to hear that I am being given a rectifed pump, Meaning a pump that has
come back to them with a problem. MiniMed fixes it and send it out again when
someone needs a replacement. I feel that I should be given a new pump not a
pump that has had a already.