From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of lance troian
Sent: February 4, 2003 2:55 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Novolog

Hi Susan,

Can you explain what you changed your pump settings to.  I really would like
make the switch but I want to make sure I work out as many problems as I can
first.  My daughter is 6 and her basil rates range from .12 to .50 an hour.
am worried that without diluting the site will heal faster.  We use the mini
med 508 but are upgrading to the paradigm soon.

Debbie