Re: [IPp] Novolog

Hi Susan,

Can you explain what you changed your pump settings to.  I really would like to
make the switch but I want to make sure I work out as many problems as I can
first.  My daughter is 6 and her basil rates range from .12 to .50 an hour.  I
am worried that without diluting the site will heal faster.  We use the mini
med 508 but are upgrading to the paradigm soon.

Debbie