From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of lance troian
Sent: February 3, 2003 3:39 PM
To: Parents of Pumpers
Subject: [IPp] Novolog

I know this has been discussed before but has anyone been diluting
Humalog 50/50 then switched to Novolog and not had to dilute?  Or had
any experience with Novolog?  I want to switch my daughter to Novolog
but we are diluting and our pharmacist cannot dilute the Novolog.

Debbie mom to Megan 6 diagnosed 08/01/00 pumping since 08/01/01,
Madison, 4 and Gillian, 1