[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #301

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks very much for your email re the tenders, it is very helpful (I have
printed it out along with other replies to my queries so I have now got a
good stack of information). I received my sample tenders today so will cut
the tape off one and stick it to Michael and see if any rashes develop. If
there is no reaction - then I will have to face my fears!! Thanks again -
much appreciated.

Regards
Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.
INSULIN IS NOT A CURE